At Secret Door we believe that some of our best memories come from shared experiences with friends. As we begin crafting game experiences that bring people together in positive ways, we are looking for a multi-faceted 3D Generalist with an explorer’s mind set to join us on our journey.
We are focused on staying nimble as a studio and highly value generalists that enjoy tackling varied work including modeling, texturing, visual effects, animation, and/or lighting. You will work alongside our small art team as you get up close and personal with a variety of creative tasks facing our studio in its early days. As an inventive problem solver, you love nothing more than multitasking your way through some of the most impactful assignments we will face, all while helping to realize the visual personality of our very first game.
- As our first 3D generalist on the team we expect that you are passionate and knowledgeable about 3D art and have at least 5 years experience building 3D art for games and/or applications across multiple platforms
- You have strong art skills and extensive knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, Marmoset, and/or similar technologies utilized in the production of next-gen game art
- You have experience working in a modern game engine, such as Unity or Unreal
- You will help define visual targets and the art pipelines used to deliver them
- Working with our 2D and Tech Artists, you will have broad impact across the art pipeline
- You’re flexible and thrive in highly-autonomous and collaborative team environments
- We’re a small, nimble team so you will help contribute to game and studio direction
If these things resonate with you and you find yourself curious about what we are doing at Secret Door, please reach out!
Secret Door is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.