Associate Creative Director
Dreamhaven is a new game publisher based in Irvine, California. At Dreamhaven, we're building a new kind of game company based on our shared values and relentless passion for making meaningful player experiences. We believe that games can be a force for good.
Are you someone who is passionate about creative campaign development, blending brand and community philosophies, as a path to providing the best experiences for players? Our Publishing Team is seeking an Associate Creative Director to join our expanding Global Marketing & Community Team.
You will be a part of the team responsible for bringing Dreamhaven games to market. You’ll work with us on global creative executions for studios and games across the portfolio, in collaboration with our game devs, regional teams, and external partners. You will develop and publish marketing creative for our upcoming unannounced games and recommend approaches for future marketing campaigns based on best practices, cultural and creative trends. You’ll also support the Community & Communications team in development of their strategies, creative executions and live service tactics.
What You’ll Do
- You will be a part of the Marketing team, leading marketing creative development for key titles in our games portfolio
- You have the ability to concept and pitch full creative campaigns to senior partners and leadership while maintaining continuity across multiple types of executions.
- You will lead the Global Marketing team in creative interactions with all of the other teams at the studio, and build creative standards and approaches for how we balance developer vision, player perspective and business goals to bring to life the best creative to reach its intended success
- You will own product marquee creative assets that become key communication beats for our games in our portfolio
- You will be the key player in developing visual identities and creative platforms in partnership with Brand to best represent our games in market
- Lead, produce and execute full production of all marketing creative including, creative direction, development, rollout and insight at all levels of the craft.
Who You Are
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast startup environment
- A creative marketer who takes a player-first approach
- A creative that loves to work across many campaigns at once, finding unique solutions to the brief at hand
- You enjoy nerding out with every detail of games that you play
- A team player first who, championing change in the way we approach games marketing
What We Need
- Creative leader with experience leading full video media campaigns with ranging multiple assets types and points of distribution, from digital to broadcast.
- Game creative experience working across multiple titles ranging from box products to live services
- Experience leading long and short form trailer production including concepting, pitching, resource management and client interaction.
- Strong hands-on experience in end-to-end video production with abilities to flex into visual creative production
- Portfolio demonstrating original, high-quality video, visual and/or media campaign work.
- Creative copywriting, scripting and storyboard development and/or naming experience is a bonus
- 6+ years of experience in the video game industry leading equivalent forms of assets at either internal/external marketing services or creative agencies.
- 4+ years of management experience overseeing multiple levels of creatives.
The base salary range for this position is $126,465 to $210,774 USD per year, which is associated with our level 4 salary band. The range listed for this position is just one component of Dreamhaven’s total compensation package for team members and exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience. Total compensation also includes equity, comprehensive benefits and will also include profit sharing in the future.
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment