Console Engineering Intern
Moonshot Games is a new studio based in Irvine, California. We love games and believe in their unique superpower to create personal, unforgettable stories that bring friends and the community closer together. We are building a culture of shared ownership where everyone gets a chance to weigh in and help set direction for the game. Our studio is in its early days, which means there’s tons of opportunity to have a big impact on what we are making as well as in the overall direction of the company. Most importantly, we know our games will be at their best when a variety of voices, identities and perspectives go into their creation, so come join us!
What you'll do
- Create infrastructure and features to support the game running on consoles, as well as PC
- Fix console-specific bugs
- Profile performance of the game on consoles and implement improvements
- Work with various disciplines to implement features such as: controller support, console-specific UI, etc.
Bonus if you have it
- Familiarity with C++ and object-oriented programming
- Basic familiarity with the Unreal Editor
- Experience profiling native applications and improving performance
- Cover Letter
- Github or code samples
To be considered for a Dreamhaven internship you must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university, pursuing a degree
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Able to work full-time for 12 weeks
- Able to relocate to Orange County to work on-site
Moonshot is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.