Director of Operations, Publishing Platform
Dreamhaven is looking for an experienced leader to establish and lead our publishing platform operations team.
This role will report to our Head of Technology and Operations, and will build, lead and mentor a multi-discipline team responsible for supporting our games including: Player Support, Internationalization Services, Live Services, Quality Assurance, Compliance and Certification, and Submissions.
- Build a collaborative, diverse, and scalable publishing platform operations team
- Develop the strategy and framework for all necessary support services
- Partner and strategize closely with with Dreamhaven’s studios to adapt, scale and customize services to fit their needs and the needs of their players, as well as educate them on complexities of the centralized solutions and hold them to the high standards of operational excellence for development and operations of their games
- Partner closely with the peer publishing platform leaders (Director of Technology, Director of Product etc) to inform the future direction and delivery of the platform
- Build and lead a collaborative, cross-functional product team that consists of internationalization service, live services, project management, and quality assurance, and global regional, legal and multi-platform compliance, submissions and certification.
- Manage related disciplines for the Publishing Platform, including setting craft standards, career progression, promotions, compensation strategies, performance management, staffing and other similar discipline management responsibilities.
- Drive adoption and implementation of industry’s standards and best practices in operations, both within the Publishing Platform group and within the Game Studios (as it relates to Publishing Platform products and integrations)
- Significant experience building and/or managing associated services in gaming or technology
- Demonstrated experience as part of a team that has launched or brought a new product to markets on a global scale
- Deep experience in managing high-impact teams that support games globally
- Prior success in crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org and delivered results
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide direction and feedback to stakeholders as well as the ability to influence and collaborate with others
- Ability to travel as required to manage international vendors and partners
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.