Dreamhaven is looking for an experienced leader to establish and lead our publishing platform operations team.
This role will report to our Head of Publishing Platform and will lead and mentor a multi-discipline team responsible for supporting our games including: Compliance and Certification, Customer Service, Internationalization Services, Live Services, Quality Assurance, and Submissions.
- Build a collaborative, diverse, and scalable publishing platform services team
- Develop the strategy and framework for all necessary support services
- Partner closely with with Dreamhaven’s studios to adapt and customize services to fit their needs and the needs of their players
- Outline and oversee a multi-year roadmap that drives both products’ and players’ experience from launch through live services
- Lead a collaborative, cross-functional product team that consists of internationalization service, live services, project management, and quality assurance
- Manage all aspects of global compliance and certification
- Significant experience managing associated services in gaming or technology
- Demonstrated experience as part of a team that has launched or brought a new product to markets on a global scale
- Deep experience in managing high-impact teams that support games globally
- Prior success in crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org and delivered results
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide direction and feedback to stakeholders as well as the ability to influence and collaborate with others
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.