Dreamhaven is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial marketing leader to help us build and manage an innovative and highly collaborative global marketing team. This team will be responsible for developing player focused brand strategies, game & live services marketing, influencer management, and user acquisition efforts for all Dreamhaven’s games and franchises.
The successful candidate is a talented brand strategist and general publishing manager with demonstrable experience building consumer brands, managing gaming communities, and supporting games as a service. The role will drive foundational brand strategy and insight work to guide product development, commercial strategy, go to market and ongoing growth initiatives with cross-functional teams.
If you are a seasoned publishing leader who loves games, we’d love to tell you more about the position!
- Build and develop a scalable, diverse global brand marketing team that can support multiple games across all platforms
- Lead the global brand strategy, identity and market strategic planning and execution for Dreamhaven’s games
- Partner with Dreamhaven’s studios to define player-focused positioning, content development, monetization and go-to-market strategies
- Establish a multi-year roadmap that guides the player experience from launch through live services
- Develop deep consumer insights, competitive intel and market trends that can be used to optimize the player experience and inform strategies for brand performance and activation
- Responsible for guiding alignment and accountability across all disciplines
- Lead and direct franchise launch and expansion efforts through trusted partnerships with colleagues, licensors, partners and agencies; ensuring continuity and cohesion across all player touchpoints
- Deep experience in a senior marketing roles at a top entertainment, technology, or consumer products company is required
- Demonstrated success as part of a team that has launched a new franchise or product
- Solid expertise in major areas of marketing including brand strategy and product marketing; digital marketing, commercial activation, influencer management, community management, live services and communications
- Proven track record in crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org and delivered results
- Experience working with research departments to define tests and interpret data to effectively break down complex problems into consumable and actionable steps
- Passionate and collaborative team leader, including setting direction, providing feedback to stakeholders, influencing and collaborating with others
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.