Dreamhaven is a new game publisher based in Irvine, California. We're building a new kind of game company, formed around shared values and a driving passion for making meaningful player experiences and building games that are a force for good.
The Marketing Team is seeking an intern to join our team. Are you passionate about world class marketing? Do you dream up innovative marketing ideas that blend brand and community philosophies seamlessly? Do you love market research, trend spotting, and tackling challenging strategic problems? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
You’ll join the team responsible for bringing Dreamhaven’s games to market, working with us on creative, global marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate with the game devs, regional teams, and external partners. You’ll develop communications, content and community strategies for our unannounced games. You’ll also help us build and test hypotheses for how we launch and support our games.
- Join the growing Dreamhaven Publishing team, supporting key titles in our games portfolio and building game product campaigns that have the opportunity to take games from concept to realization
- Shape and own global marketing campaigns tactics in collaboration with comms, regional and studio teams
- Craft and execute research projects that fuel our games campaign work, bringing key industry, market and audience insights to the whole team
- Craft game and platform-specific communications principles and tactics, based on your insights and research, as well as your instincts and innovative ideas
- Seed and inform marketing decisions with audience motivations and behaviors unearthed during your time with us
- An active graduate student (MBA, etc) OR an undergrad with prior work experience in digital marketing or communications
- Proficiency with Google work tools (gmail, docs, slides, etc)
- Foundational understanding of games industry, games marketing and creator culture
- Able to relocate temporarily to Southern California for the summer internship (12 weeks)
Who you are:
- A proactive, collaborative teammate, with solid time management skills
- An aspiring marketer who takes a player and community driven approach
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate your ideas well (ie, outstanding written & verbal communication skills)
- Channel savvy familiar with key social media channels & community forums (ie. Instagram, Discord, TikTok, Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- A passionate gamer - across a diversity of platforms, genres and styles
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.