Senior Producer, Secret Door
At Secret Door we believe that some of our best memories come from shared experiences with friends. We are in the early days of our studio and there’s a ton of opportunity to have a big impact on what we are making as well as the overall direction of our company. Most importantly, we know our games will be at their best when a variety of voices, identities, and perspectives go into their creation, so come join us!
As we begin crafting how to bring people together in positive ways, we are looking for someone with an explorer’s mindset that has experience leading and managing game development production for mobile, PC, and/or console to join us on our journey.
We are focused on staying nimble as a studio and highly value generalists that have worn many hats throughout their development careers. An ideal candidate would not only have strong game production experience, but will have been responsible for other development elements such as outsourcing, partner management, etc. Due to the small size of our team, in this role you can expect to not only manage game production and outsourcing, but also help shape the direction of our game as well as our studio’s culture.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain our studio, product, and feature roadmaps
- Collaborate with internal and external teams across all disciplines to coordinate our priorities
- Drive the delivery of our studio’s feature work with overall project priorities and goals in mind
- Coordinate build submission requirements, deliveries, and releases
- Effectively communicate project status, risks, and opportunities while identifying/resolving roadblocks
- Develop and refine work systems to encourage collaboration within a multidisciplinary team
- Create a team mindset of continual improvement and embody that mindset in the production approach
What we need:
- As a production expert on the team we would expect that you have worked as a game producer or in similar field coordinating AAA game development and operations on one or more launched titles
- Strong experience leading and coordinating teams from initial development through launch
- Knowledge of various project management structures (Scrum / Agile) and experience building and improving collaborative work systems
- Proven ability to build, validate, and maintain data informed schedules and complex product roadmaps
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Mastery of production tools such as JIRA, Favro, etc. along with the interest and capability to learn, implement, and manage new tools and processes as needed
- Experience with 1st party submission processes and timelines is a plus
If these things resonate with you and you find yourself curious about what we are doing at Secret Door, please reach out!
Secret Door is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.