Unity Tools Engineer
We believe that some of our best memories come from shared experiences with friends. As we begin crafting how to bring people together in positive ways, we are looking for a build and tools engineer who is excited to explore new ground. We are in the early days of our studio and there’s a unique opportunity to have an impact on what we are making and how we go about making it.
We are focused on staying nimble and therefore highly value generalists who can navigate a variety of engineering challenges. While you’ll initially help set up our build and deployment infrastructure, you’ll also find opportunities to build developer tools and directly contribute to the game’s development.
What you’ll need...
- Extensive experience creating and managing build, CI/CD, automation, and other infrastructure pipelines for Unity-based games.
- Strong programming background in C# and .NET. Experience with other relevant languages (like Python) is also valued.
- The ability to research and utilize mature off-the-shelf solutions when appropriate.
- A background in developing build pipelines for multi-platform games (PC, console, and mobile).
- Experience deploying games to different platforms including desktop (e.g. Steam, Epic, etc.), console (e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, etc.), and mobile (Apple App Store and Google Play store).
- Solid proficiency with source control systems such as Git/GitHub and Perforce.
- Experience with cloud services, containers, and other relevant tech.
- The ability to be flexible and thrive in highly-autonomous and collaborative team environments.
- Experience developing custom Unity Editor tooling to enable content creators is a plus!
If this sounds exciting to you, please reach out! We’d love to chat with you.
Secret Door is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.